Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things keep getting orange-ier

Apparently the geniuses who were in the house before us chose to paint over the orange walls with a non-compatible paint. I'm guessing the orange coat was oil based and the white latex...or maybe it was the other way around. Who knows. Either way, it was stupid and now we are suffering the consequences of having to chip and peel away all of the white paint to expose the orange paint only to paint over it again. Fun times.

















p.s. I emailed the City regarding the fact that the construction workers outside our place had been starting up their noisy vehicles before 7am. My email was forwarded to the architects and contractors who have apologized and assured me that they will ensure the crews abide by the bylaw from now on. I know that this is a small victory but I intend to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment