Monday, August 29, 2011

Back in Business!

So the glorious addition that I've been waiting for is finally in progress!

A week ago my fella told me that I could expect a surprise when I came home and here's what I came home to find:


The whole back section of the house on the ground! Demo had begun!

After that, there was a lot of clean up and then the digging of a big hole for the foundation - I can't seem to get the hole pics off the camera so lets skip ahead a bit to the building of the actual foundation:






From there, things just kept going up and today I could actually see what the new kitchen nook and mudroom will look like:
The major build will continue to include the new master bedroom suite on top of the existing kitchen.

I seriously cannot wait til construction is done and decorating begins! We're pretty far away from that point but are getting closer every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment